- Complete application form and sign
- Complete reading and literacy assessment – available from Community Agency, such as the Hunters and Trappers Associations, Nunavut Arctic College, Economic Development Officer, Community Liaison Officer, Government Liaison Officer
- Criminal Record check
- Identification – birth certificate, GN-government-issued ID, driver’s license, NTI card, health card – any other photo identification
- Deadline to receive documents 3 weeks before the start of the course.
- Applications will be reviewed upon receipt and any missing documentation will be requested.
- All applications must have all documentation in order to be considered on a first priority basis.
- Once the applications have been reviewed and all documentation is with the application, a list of potential students will be prepared.
- All potential students will be interviewed, either by phone or in person.
- Students will be chosen based on the following:
- Complete application form
- Reading assessment – completed and score
- Criminal record check
- Identification documents provided
Nunavut Fisheries Training Consortium P.O. Box 1349 Iqaluit, Nunavut X0A 0H0